<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/7763731?origin\x3dhttp://-selfdeceptions.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I'm sick. Wth. It sucks being sick. My throat frigging hurts.

So anyway, the SS test today was screwed, as usual. I just read through the book briefly so I couldn't really remember much. But I managed to make full use of my imagination and crapped my way through. Haha. Right. Wasn't really in a good mood today la. Cause I'm sick+extremely tired. I have no idea why I'm that tired. Maybe its because I have been sleep deprived for a month plus? Hmm.

Went swimming after school. And yay, I grew tanner though I'm still like, fair. But whatever la. School is so boring that I can faint. I only like the after school part. (: That's when I get to spend time with my friends and all. Hahaha. How cool. Right. Schoolwork seemed to be multiplying each day. And somehow, the bad feeling is back again. I really wanna forget it and stay happy. But its hard, that feeling refuses to go away. Damn it. I'll still try to be happy. Stay positive and everything would be fine. I hope.

Anyway, I haven't been mugging as hard/much as I would like to. I still lack the sense of urgency and motivation to study. Something needs to be done real soon. I really hope to get my motivation back asap, otherwise, no first 3 months for me. Meanwhile, take care people.

HAPPY BELATED BOTAK 16 RALOP! :D Hahaha.